The brief syllabus for ashtanga yoga teacher training course is below.
• Aasanas : The primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. 72 yoga postures with their proper alignment and use of proper props
• Pranayama : You will learn various breathing techniques of yoga
• Cleansing : Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Vaman, Tratak
• Anatomy : The physiology of yoga postures and Pranayama
• Meditation : Various techniques of meditation for increased awareness and spiritual growth
• Philosophy : The theoretical understanding of Yoga and Patanjali’s Eight Limbs Yoga System and Mantra Chanting
Course Fee & Accommodation Fee Inclusion
• Shared room or private room accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indian vegetarian meals three times daily
• Herbal tea two times daily
• Very close to River Ganga
• Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material
• Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations
• Course certificate
Course fee does not includes:
· Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
· Any kind of personal expenses.